baby

Friday, June 12, 2009

Schooling Day 6,7,8,9,10

Posted by Mama Yeo

Day 6 (Monday 8 June 09) - Siang woke up sob and cry and cry. Did not even want to go anywhere. But we manage to go out and I say bye bye after alighting at a bus stop. Papa Yeo rang me a little while later (I was in office). Siang cried and vomit in the car. But Siang went to school.

After lunch (they had macronni - impressive. he ate half a bowl all by himself according to the teacher), papa yeo fetch siang and off he went to Ah Ma house.

Day 7 (Tues 9 June 09) - Today papa yeo has a early morning meeting so I would have to bring siang to school (with the maid). We had aimed to bring siang out at 7am but Siang really is aware that he is going to school! Simply refuse to even step out of his bed room. But we manage to carry him out of the house.

Reach the void deck of the school around 8am. I wanted to give him some porridge but he vomit it all out. Then i had to make some milk... after which I carry him to the school and he start to cry. But so happen they were having early music class (singing happy b'day!) and siang just ran in... and i quickly put down his bag and water bottle and went off to work (late again).

12nn. I reach the school. I ask the maid how is siang and she told me just finish lunch. They were having fried rice today. she told me he only ate a bit and just played with the food :|. I think i should reflect this to the teacher.

I went to meet him at the gate. he was really happy :) and teacher Niko told me. Siang is a good boy and faring so much better and is already trying to make friends with the other kids :) which is a very good sign. Siang hug Teacher Niko and off we went to Ah Ma house :)

Think still need to feedback on the food issue with the school

Day 8 (10 June 09) - we targetted to leave the house latest by 7.30am. A little bit off the target but we managed to get ready (with siang eating porridge) and went out at 7.45am :) - personally i think we are doing great.

I alighted half way and toke bus to work. Papa Yeo send siang to school (reach school around 8am). Siang cry but toke off his shoes and his chinese teacher carried him (crying) inside. Papa Yeo told me siang was exclaiming wanting papa to carry...but Papa Yeo walk off. I feel... bad but then.. hope siang get used to school soon.

Day 9 (11 June 09) - struggle to be out of the house on time :p. hope to do better today. Siang is still crying when entering the school.

The helper say siang seem to enjoy school. Had soup with rice for lunch and also they were having bubbles time today. Siang also attempt to communicate with the other kids (she peek from the window) while in class. Teacher Niko also commented siang Well Done in front of the group of kids (they were having some group activities). I am proud of him.

Notice that siang water bottle was still quite untouched after school. I think have to raised the concern with the teacher. Papa Yeo brought siang back to ah ma house after siang lunch.

Day 10 (12 June 09) - struggle somemore to get ready siang for school in the morning :p. He still refuse to go out and refuse to co-operate. But we got him into school.

Its friday. 2nd week into Siang going to school. Hope things will improved slowly gradually. One thing for sure. He have found friends in the cc

3 comments:

SHeLLLoW said...

Paige also showing sign of separation anxiety on Monday, just Monday when we sent her to nanny... Cant imagine what will happen when we goin to send her to cc next year....
Siang will b fine soon, jia you

YEO Family said...

Hi Paige mum :)

Oh you managed to find a nanny for paige. Hope she settle down fast.

At siang age, he totally cannot associate with nanny and most nanny do not take kids of his age :p (i checked)

:) hope siang and paige both get over their separation anxiety fast.

kkf said...

not easy to adapt to new environment, takes some time...but glad siang finds friends!