Posted by Mama Yeo
Instead of just being frustrated and unsure how to help siang in his MTL... i msn Janice and ask her about her about the language school that her children was attending. I decide tonight to let siang go for a trial class.
The teacher was quite nice. straight forward with what Siang needs. Yes, conclude. he needs to build up his speech clarity and public speaking confidence level in MTL. Teacher recommend siang to attend their June 2013 school holiday oral, comprehension and creative writing programme to buildup his listening compren, show and tell and presentation skill BUT the problem is all the session is held during weekdays.
I tried to explain to the teacher that as i am working, i won't be able to bring siang for this June programme but she is of the stand that 'its' what siang need...and deep down in my heart. i know...is the answer that i sought.. she also highlight, if already the problem has been identify then addressed it early and not when its totally cannot be resolved. I like this teacher...she is very honest and really go all out for the student needs.
I am seriously considering taking half day for the whole of June so that Siang could go for the enrichment class as I know that he is already working very hard (with no complain) and attending all the enrichment class that has been arranged for him...so if, this speech class is what he needs to level up his MTL assessment scoring...what is there for me to hesitate.
--- end --

2 comments:
berries is good. do you wan to consider?
Hi kkf,
:) i am trying Beijing language school (the one near SK).
will think about berries too. thanks
Post a Comment