baby

Saturday, November 17, 2012

K2 Graduation

Posted By Mama Yeo

Today (marked 17 November 2012). Siang graduated from Touch Child Care - today is their K2 graduation Ceremony held at Clementi void deck area.

I wanted to write this down as its a major milestone for Siang. Next?? P1 graduation? We have enrol him in Sengkang Green Primary School (school starting next year 2013)

So, he wear his first square hat today. Definitely I do feel so proud of him, being a hearing impaired child, he graduated with the other children in his class with same level of achievements. I hope in the years to come of his academy pursue, all will be well and be on path.

There is a belief! if today is over, tomorrow will be there. If the last 6 years has been challenging, the many years to come would just be not that far from meeting the target. Staying on the bright side of things and continuously believing in what this boy can achieve (each children has their own way of thoughts), Primary School I hope would be part of his happy schooling life as it has been for the last 4 years of him in pre-school.

Siang! well done.

No comments: