baby

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Maid mad - pen by mama

16 April 08 - pen by MaMa

I am feeling troubled (not the first time). Ah ma seem really cannot get along with the 'auntie' (helper). once in a week or twice or so, ah ma sure have some issue with the auntie.

Today at 1645hours, received a call from ah ma feed back that auntie did not even want to go and keep the clothes (thou its dry) instead, auntie just hover around ah ma.....

Most often, ah ma will complain auntie very slow, siang sleep for 3 hours in the afternoon and yet auntie also cannot finish iron the clothes (which is really not much - most of it is siangs'). I personally have experience the 'slowness' in auntie when she do things...

Ah ma also quite often mention that auntie seem to be purposely throwing away some of the charcoals... ah ma is comtemplating to lock the rubbish bin.....

I must go and think how to resolved all this day to day issue. I am quite sure, scolding auntie will not be of much help.... sigh, just have to stay cool and calm. afterall, siang welfare is most important.

stay focuses (does focus has an 's'?)

No comments: